Nov 06 , 2019
Winters are approaching and everybody looks forward to welcoming them in their own style. We generally loose on our style due to the cozy feel and the warmth of the various accessories worn in winters for gain warmth. However, KSSShop has a solution to all the problems. For topping your look and feeling the coziness too, beanies are the most preferred warming accessories to wear. Beanies are the saviors, the ones which make you comfortable and trendy when you are all wrapped up or even when you have to cover your hair. You must have seen the rappers with a beanie cap. This cap, in fact, does a lot of justice to their attire. If we recall the trend a few years back, you would find a great shift in the styles too. The change lies in the use of beanies which has lit a spark to the various fashionable outfits. Beanie caps in India have evidently become a trendy style in daily wear.
So, What Is a Beanie?
Many times we see people with hats or caps, but every time we insist on buying one for ourselves, we end up taking something else. This is because we don’t know how it works for ourselves. These seaming caps tapered at the top give an elegant look and add a class to your look, making it tempting and irresistible for everyone.
Origin of Beanies
Beanies originated in the United States and were used by workers who had to work in extreme weather conditions. These cuties have different names in different countries. For e.g. - in Canada and the United States, they are called knitted caps, Malaysia has a completely different name- serkup. Other commonly used names include- skull cap, toque, busby, skully, snowcap, etc.
Different types of beanies:
There are different types of beanies with distinctive features and suit all types of people:
- Cuffed beanies with a thick rim for allowing adjustment as well as firm fitting.
- Fisherman’s beanies, a style adopted from seaside and similar to cuffed ones but the brim line lies above the ear
- High topped beanies, a cuffed beanie but with a large pocket above the crown.
- Slouchy beanies, wearable in both summers as well as winters
- Pom-pom beanies, with removable poms specially used as a winter accessory.
- Visor beanies, a sporty look beanie useful for adventurous trips or sports.
- They provide sense and style to your aura, thereby making you different from the crowd.
- The usefulness of beanies lies in the type of protection they offer. By shielding us against the cold, heat and wind, they make us less prone to environmental exaggerations.
- The frequently changing weather makes us vulnerable to many problems. Beanies offer a solution to this as they keep the temperature of the head stable.